I just finished reading the book, Doing Time Online by Jan Siebold, and I would highly recommend it. It is a quick, easy read that offers a lot of ideas to jump start your thinking. The main character, Mitch, made some bad choices and is having to face the consequences. His punishment is to spend time chatting online with a person in a nursing home. His conversations with Wootie lead him to some new understandings. Read to find out what he did to get in trouble, how he deals with Trotter, and what he learns from the O.L.D. If you are keeping up with your writer's notebook, you might try writing about your favorite family story or write about your nickname.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Doing Time Online
I just finished reading the book, Doing Time Online by Jan Siebold, and I would highly recommend it. It is a quick, easy read that offers a lot of ideas to jump start your thinking. The main character, Mitch, made some bad choices and is having to face the consequences. His punishment is to spend time chatting online with a person in a nursing home. His conversations with Wootie lead him to some new understandings. Read to find out what he did to get in trouble, how he deals with Trotter, and what he learns from the O.L.D. If you are keeping up with your writer's notebook, you might try writing about your favorite family story or write about your nickname.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment