Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ITBS testing and more






Today when we all walked in class, we knew it ITBS testing. But we all knew it was ok because we saw that we would face Mr.Exner's homeroom class in Jeopardy afterward. It was so fun. First we took three parts of the ITBS test; none of it was hard. Next we found out that we get to go outside when we got done with testing. Mrs.Evans let me use her digital camera to take pictures of the day. After we got done with recess, we went back inside to go play Mr.Exner's homeroom. We started the game off with a social studies question. It all ended up with our class winning and their class losing for the second time. Next we went to lunch and ate. Then we went to go play outside I took some pictures of some people that wanted me to. Then we went back to Mr.Exner's class to finish the the game. When we finally got finished we all got ready to go to computer lab to do a project for Mr.Exner. I had to go take the Acedemic test (which wasn't very long). When I got finished I went down to the computer lab, and we took a survey on what would be good for your science project. I get to do something with rocket science. Then Emily and I went to Mrs.Wagner's room to take a buzzer test. It was really hard. When we were done, we were all so relieved that it was over. I guess that is all how it went down. Thanks a lot for the good day. (Noah, Collin, and Emily made the Academic Bowl Team!!!
Reporter Collin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Collin-
Your daily writing is really well done! I always knew you had some good ideas - it's good to see them put down on paper. Keep up the good work. :) Mrs. Morgan
PS. Congratulations on making the Academic Bowl Team!!!